|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|1 servings||5 minutes||0 minutes||6 minutes|
Chinese Tea Eggs
3 sachets PAROMI Palace Green Tea
2 ½ cups water
½ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice powder
6 hard-boiled eggs
Chinese Tea Eggs :
1. Steep PAROMI sachets in 2 ½ cups boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Remove sachets.
3. Add soy sauce and Chinese 5-spice powder; stir to combine.
4. Using the back of a spoon, lightly crack the shells of hard-boiled eggs.
5. Completely submerge the eggs in the tea mixture, cover and refrigerate at least 48 hours.
6. When ready to eat , peel the shells and enjoy.
Leave a comment (all fields required)