|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|24 servings||15 minutes||0 minutes||15 minutes|
Chocolate Matcha Strawberries
1 teaspoon PAROMI Vanilla Matcha, plus more for dusting
1 bag (12 ounces) dark chocolate morsels
1 quart whole fresh strawberries
½ bag (5 ounces) white morsels
Chocolate Matcha Strawberries:
1. Place dark chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 15 second increments, stirring each time, until melted.
2. Stir in PAROMI Vanilla Matcha.
3. Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate allowing excess to drip off back into the bowl.
4. Place strawberries on a waxed paper lined tray to cool and set.
5. Place white morsels in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 15 second increments, stirring each time, until melted.
6. Using a teaspoon, scoop small amounts and drizzle over chocolate covered strawberries.
7. Using a small fine-mesh sieve, dust each strawberry with additional PAROMI Vanilla Matcha.
8. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Leave a comment (all fields required)