February 13, 2019
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|2 servings||15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
1 teaspoon PAROMI Vanilla Matcha
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
Garnish:PAROMI Vanilla MatchaPowdered sugar Fresh raspberries and fresh mint
Matcha Molten Chocolate Cakes for Two :
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place 2 cupcake liners into a standard-size muffin tin and spray liners with nonstick spray; set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, place butter and chocolate chips.
4. Heat on high for 45 seconds.
5. Remove and stir vigorously to completely melt chips; return to microwave for a few seconds if they aren’t melting.
6. Stir PAROMI Vanilla Matcha into chocolate mixture; set aside.
7. In a medium mixing bowl place egg, 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, and a pinch of salt.
8. Whisk for about 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
9. Stir in melted chocolate mixture and blend.
10. Stir in flour just until blended.
11. Using a small rubber scraper or spoon, carefully pour mixture into each cup. The cups will be filled right to the very top.
12. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are firm but the middle is still soft.
13. Remove from oven and place on wire rack; cool cakes in the pan for 10 minutes.
14. After 10 minutes, lift cakes out of muffin tin being careful not to squeeze the cakes. Gently flip cakes out onto small serving dishes and slowly peel away the liner.
15. Dust the cakes with powdered sugar and additional PAROMI Vanilla Matcha.
16. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint. Serve warm.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …