December 19, 2018
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|2 servings||5 minutes||30 minutes||35 minutes|
4 sachets PAROMI Bourbon Vanilla Tea
6 cups water
1 cup sugar
2 pears, peeled
¼ Chocolate sauce
Paromi Bourbon Vanilla Tea Poached Pears:
1. In a large saucepan, steep 4 sachets PAROMI Bourbon Vanilla Tea in 6 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove sachets.
3. Stir in sugar and return to a gentle boil.
4. Place pears in gently boiling water and cover.
5. Cook for 30 minutes or until pears are softened.
6. Remove pears from poaching liquid with a slotted spoon.
7. Spoon your favorite chocolate sauce onto serving plates.
8. Place poached pears on top of chocolate and serve immediately.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …