|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|2 servings||5 minutes||30 minutes||35 minutes|
Paromi Bourbon Vanilla Tea Poached Pears
4 sachets PAROMI Bourbon Vanilla Tea
6 cups water
1 cup sugar
2 pears, peeled
¼ Chocolate sauce
Paromi Bourbon Vanilla Tea Poached Pears:
1. In a large saucepan, steep 4 sachets PAROMI Bourbon Vanilla Tea in 6 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove sachets.
3. Stir in sugar and return to a gentle boil.
4. Place pears in gently boiling water and cover.
5. Cook for 30 minutes or until pears are softened.
6. Remove pears from poaching liquid with a slotted spoon.
7. Spoon your favorite chocolate sauce onto serving plates.
8. Place poached pears on top of chocolate and serve immediately.