|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|4 servings||5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
Paromi Raspberry Cocoa Matcha Waffles2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
1 ½ cups milk
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons PAROMI Cocoa Matcha
Paromi Raspberry Cocoa Matcha Waffles:
1. In a large bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, oil, and egg until well blended.
2. Stir in PAROMI Cocoa Matcha.
3. Pour into the center of a hot greased waffle maker.
4. Close lid and cook about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
5. Carefully remove waffles.
6. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a handful of fresh raspberries.