|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|8 servings||10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea
2/3 cup water
2 ¼ cup biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick)
1 tablespoon salted butter, melted
1 teaspoon dried lavender
Paromi Chamomile Lavender Tea Biscuits:
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Steep 1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea in 2/3 cup boiling water for 5 minutes
3. Remove sachet and cool completely.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and steeped tea.
5. Mix to combine.
6. Drop biscuits by the spoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Brush each biscuit with melted butter and sprinkle with dried lavender.
Comments will be approved before showing up.