December 11, 2018
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|8 servings||10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea
2/3 cup water
2 ¼ cup biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick)
1 tablespoon salted butter, melted
1 teaspoon dried lavender
Paromi Chamomile Lavender Tea Biscuits:
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Steep 1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea in 2/3 cup boiling water for 5 minutes
3. Remove sachet and cool completely.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and steeped tea.
5. Mix to combine.
6. Drop biscuits by the spoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Brush each biscuit with melted butter and sprinkle with dried lavender.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …