December 10, 2018
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|6 servings||10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Chocolate Orange Tea
1 cup water
1 box (15.25 oz) Chocolate Cake Mix
1 container (6 oz) plain Greek yogurt
Fresh orange slices
Paromi Chocolate Orange Tea Cake:
1. Steep PAROMI Chocolate Orange Tea in boiling water for 7 minutes.
2. Remove sachet and cool tea.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, Greek yogurt and prepared tea.
4. Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8-inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-33 minutes.
5. Cool completely.
6. Garnish with a dusting of powdered sugar and serve with fresh orange slices
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …