November 27, 2018
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|2 servings||20 minutes||O minutes||20 minutes|
2 sachet PAROMI Hibiscus Berry Tea
12 ounces water
Paromi Hibiscus Berry Tea Popsicles:
1. Place 2 sachet of PAROMI Hibiscus Berry Tea in 12 ounces of boiling water.
2. Steep for 15 minutes.
3. Remove sachet and cool completely.
4. Sweeten tea, if desired.
5. Place fresh fruit into a popsicle container. (Sliced strawberries and blueberries are recommended.)
6. Pour tea into the container and freeze until set.
7. Remove popsicles and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …