|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|12 servings||20 minutes||0 minutes||20 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea
2 ¾ cups milk
6 sachets PAROMI Cinnamon Chai Tea
¼ cup pure maple syrup
Paromi Masala Chai Tea Service:
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, add tea bags and steep 15 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags and return to heat.
4. Stir in milk and maple syrup.
5. Gently bring to a boil until it starts to foam.
6. Pour into glasses to serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.