November 16, 2019
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|12 servings||20 minutes||0 minutes||20 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea
2 ¾ cups milk
6 sachets PAROMI Cinnamon Chai Tea
¼ cup pure maple syrup
Paromi Masala Chai Tea Service:
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, add tea bags and steep 15 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags and return to heat.
4. Stir in milk and maple syrup.
5. Gently bring to a boil until it starts to foam.
6. Pour into glasses to serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …