January 21, 2019
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|8 servings||5 minutes||0 minutes||60 minutes|
½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
1 teaspoon PAROMI Matcha
2 Tablespoons fresh herbs
Salt and pepper, to taste
Matcha Compound Butter:
1. In a medium bowl combine softened butter PAROMI Matcha, and your favorite fresh herbs.
2. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Spoon butter on to waxed paper.
4. Roll into a log, twisting the edges to secure.
5. Refrigerate until set.
6. Cut into disks and serve on your favorite foods.
*Serving suggestion: Top a filet mignon steak with Matcha Compound Butter for an easy yet elegant twist for dinner.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …