|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|8 servings||5 minutes||0 minutes||60 minutes|
Matcha Compound Butter
½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
1 teaspoon PAROMI Matcha
2 Tablespoons fresh herbs
Salt and pepper, to taste
Matcha Compound Butter:
1. In a medium bowl combine softened butter PAROMI Matcha, and your favorite fresh herbs.
2. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Spoon butter on to waxed paper.
4. Roll into a log, twisting the edges to secure.
5. Refrigerate until set.
6. Cut into disks and serve on your favorite foods.
*Serving suggestion: Top a filet mignon steak with Matcha Compound Butter for an easy yet elegant twist for dinner.