|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|6-8 servings||10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
1. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and rest for 2 minutes. Add Paromi Palace Green Tea sachets and steep for 3 minutes. Remove tea bags. (Set aside 1 Tablespoon of the brewed tea to be used in the slaw dressing later.)
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and then remove from heat and rest for 2 minutes. Steep 2 sachets of Paromi Turmeric Ginger Tea for 3 minutes. Remove sachets and set tea aside.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and carrot. Cook until onions are opaque and carrots have softened, about 5-8 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, and turmeric. Cook an additional 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Add broth and brewed tea to the saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in pumpkin, coconut milk, and salt. Using an immersion blender (or transferring in batches to a traditional blender) puree soup until very smooth. Return to pan and heat through.
4. To serve, ladle soup into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of unsweetened coconut milk and sprinkle with pepitas.
Comments will be approved before showing up.