November 30, 2018 1 Comment
|YIELDS:||PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||TOTAL TIME:|
|1 servings||7 minutes||O minutes||7 minutes|
1 sachet PAROMI Earl Grey Tea
1 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
London Fog Tea :
1. Steep 1 sachet PAROMI Earl Grey Tea in 12 oz boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove sachet.
3. Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract.
4. Gently warm ½ cup milk over medium heat.
5. Using a milk frother or whisk, froth milk.
6. Add warmed milk to tea and top with froth.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …